How do I register for a team?
- Use the SportsAffinity site to register for a team, if you know which team on which you are going to play.
Can I sign up as a free agent?
- Free agents should not sign up until they are contacted about joining a team. We will try to maintain a form for free agents to fill out when registration is open for the league.
How do I register a team?
- All leagues require attending a captains’ meeting prior to registration opening. These meetings are generally during February for Men’s/Women’s League and during April for Coed League.
What does my $75 playing fees cover?
- $30 covers your insurance with the Idaho State Soccer Association
- The other $45 cover all fees associated with the league: field usage, referees, supplies for games
- If you play a second league (men’s or women’s and coed) in the same calendar year, you only pay the $45 fee
- Fee went up in 2022 due to an increase in field costs and a plan to pay referees more money
Why do you charge a $10 late fee?
- There are a lot of tasks that have to be completed when people register. In order to encourage players to register earlier, we charge a late fee for people that register a week or less before the first game.